Finally, I was able to get someone to catch a movie with me.
It wasn't so hard, but the fact that I'm kinda choosy when it comes to 'movie accompany',
makes it a little hard to especially get someone to watch--you know, DISNEY CARTOON-- with me.
'Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your haaaaaaaiiiirr~~~'
The rhythmic yet enchanting tunes totally captured my heart and
I was absolutely enthralled by the fascinatingly-Disney-like fairy tale atmosphere.
Pictures and pictures of the past Disney movies that I watched since young
came flooding my mind throughout the whole gorgeous visuals this latest Disney artwork presents.
Despite the relatively weak story and less elaborated development of plot, I was still impressed.
Disney never fails to fulfilling every girl's dream.
'I wish I can be like her!!!'
'I wish I can have her hair!!!'
'I wish there is Prince Charming to come save me too!! Aawww....'
'I wish.....'
I guess my 'movie accompany' was pretty annoyed by me.
Hahahaa....guys.
The reason I was impressed
is also because of the realistic setting the story creates, unlike other princess-prince loving story.
'I've got a dream! She's got a dream! He's got a dream!....'
'So our differences aint really that extreme, we're one big team!'
I like it that although there are obstructions (Gothel kept her from finding out the dream lantern), difficulties (the many problems and enemies she has to face when she decided to fight her way out the castle),
there is always hope. :)
Feel free to dream~~
Cause it keeps you moving on,
and it creates possibilities!
What's your dream? :)




i want to watch this movie too, wonder this time who would be interested.
ReplyDeleteHAHA~!!! get the girls to watch it!!!
ReplyDelete我来英国只看了Narnia,好看好看!
ReplyDelete在看Narnia的时候,也看了不少电影的预告片儿~ 好想看啊!
尤其是这部~ 谢谢分享!
嘻嘻~~不谢不谢。不过你回来的时候只好买DVD了呢~~~英国看电影会贵不?
ReplyDelete普通票价很贵,大概七镑。可是如果星期三去看的话,然后你用orange sim card的话就买一送一。三镑半左右,还是比马来西亚贵。
ReplyDeletei want to create new dream for myself... but i dont know what new dream i have...keke...
ReplyDeletesounds abit lost but i'll be going after something NEW !! =)
hahaha....how's ur marriage life so far, dear nv ren??? it should be your new DREAM ya??
ReplyDeletemuie: 嗯~~偶尔看看还是无妨。。。就像在北京,学生票算起来还是比马来西亚贵得多~~不过在无聊的日子里却是很好的get-away~!! ;)
ReplyDelete